CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

One Stop Shopping at My Store

Hi all, please check out my website for your holiday shopping needs.  No sense battling with everyone on Friday when you can stop at my website and get stuff from tons of different retailers or custom, made to order cards, bath salts, gift tags, whatever you may need created.  I use the finest essential oils for my bath salts.  I can also make massage oils, lotions and oil blends to use either in your bath, diffuser, or as a perfume!  I don't have them listed.  I make them based off of what people are needing, such as menstrual cramp formulas, sleep formulas, aphrodisiacs, muscle relaxing, anti fungal/antibacterial w/tea tree oil and many more.  I have studied the properties of these oils for a long time and can make something guaranteed to please everyone!  Go to www.amyjrockstar.com and you will have several shopping options!  Click on Amy'sWay for skin care, beauty, household, gift cards, health products, energy products, etc.  Click on Partner Stores and see all of my affiliates such as Best Buy, Joann's, Sears, Bass Pro Shops, Magazines, Office Depot and soooo many more.  If you shop through my site you get special shipping discounts and other deals that most people will not get!!!  It'so worth checking out.  Click on Custom Creations and you will see just a few of the things I can custom make.  If you can think it, I can make it, for a super reasonable price and get it out to you as soon as you need it.  I'd love to do some custom salts and custom cards/tags, etc. for people for the holidays.  I LOVE to create and really want to boost my business.  In fact, for each person you refer (who places an order with me), you will get 10% off your next order!  If you refer 10 friends who place an order with me, you will get 10% off your next 10 orders and so on, so forth!  Not a bad deal!  Also, after clicking the Amy'sWay tab, we have an AWESOME program called the Ribbon program that you can pull up. It's basically a bunch of different gift cards, with the price already set, for specific groups of items.  For instance, you can buy a Pampering Gift card.  What happens with that is you give it to the recipient and they log on and can choose one item from a number of awesome gifts related to pampering yourself.  It's much more personal than just a $ gift card and very unique!  We have cards for men, children, kitchen specific, jewelry specific, anything you can think of!!!  Please check it out and consider doing your holiday shopping with Amy'sWay at www.amyjrockstar.com.  I take care of my clients and you are guaranteed awesome products at great prices with the best customer service possible!
XO ~ Amy Jo

P.S.  Let me know if you've checked it out and need help with placing an order.  Any of the cards you see I can create if you're interested in the ones I've posted.

1 comments:

Betty Anne said...

Thank you so much for posting my blog candy. Good luck in the draw. I have become a follower of you blog also.

Post a Comment