CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

New Followers

Hi Everyone,
I just really want to say welcome to all my new followers and thank you for choosing to follow my blog and follow along with my life and my creations.  I am so happy to have you all here, new and old alike!  Hope you all are having a fantastic day (night now) and have had a fun day filled with doing things you love.  I have been in tons of pain again, today, and haven't really accomplished very much, but I do have good intentions! LOL

Sorry to keep this blog so short, but my fingers actually ache today and I am unable to chat as much as I'd like.  I am working on a cute little reindeer card tonight and will post it as soon as it's done.  It's a special one from a mother to her daughter and she is picking it up tomorrow so I better get on it!

Love to you all,

Amy Jo

P.S.  The picture I posted of Lexi (check blog post) has been chosen for publication, but I have to purchase the book in which it is to be published, so BUMMER scam city.  :(  I mean, I could still get it published, but it would cost like $60!!!

2 comments:

Celeste B. said...

I hope you're doing better (not as much pain as yesterday). I'm sorry to hear about Lexi's picture. I think it's a beautiful picture! I'd love to see the reindeer card! :)

Julie said...

I wanted to stop over, say HI and thank you for visiting my blog and hopping through our Your Story blog hop!

Hope you had a good time and enjoyed all of our projects:)

Cricut Chick

Post a Comment