CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge - #54 Bingo, My Craft Spot Entry & More!

Hi Everyone!  I have actually been fairly productive today.  :0) I'm so proud!  I'm also on a steroid pac (prescription of course) which is providing all of my energy right now. LOL  Hey, whatever gets the job done, right? 

Anyways,  this card I've created specifically for the challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room and also for the challenge at My Craft Spot and Getting Cricky with K. Andrew and then it's heading over to a relative.  I think this is one of the prettiest cards I've done if I do say so myself.  It just all came together so well!  Be sure to check out the challenge to see the other beautiful (though very many!) creations.

Here is mine...

Thank You Bird Card Shabby Chic

Thank You Bird Card Closeup Right Side

Thank You Bird Card Closeup Bottom


All right, there you have it!  Now on to the details of the card:

The challenge required we use certain elements in a particular order that they listed on a bingo chart.  I actually used more than was necessary, but the went so well!  I used Row #1 - Brads, Lace, Gems.  In addition I used Glitter/Glimmer, and Flowers.  There's a bonus if you use all 9 elements, but I didn't want to overdo it on this card cause I liked it the way it was!

Background cardstock:  Stash
Background paper:  DCWV Be Mine Paper Stack (I cut the bird out, then popped it up so I could add lace to the background paper.)
Brad w/compass:  MME Stella & Rose
Ivory lace:  Decorative Trim from Michael's $1 bin (I think)
Floral embellies:  Prima - So Cute collection
Jute twine:  Joann's
Rhinestones:  Kaiser
Rubber Stamp:  I'm not sure where I got it but it's in a set of six
Ink:  Color Box
Adhesives:  ATG and Tombow

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line.  I'd love to hear form you!

XO ~ Amy Jo

9 comments:

Misty Olsen said...

Good Morning Amy Jo,

I hope all is feeling well for you today :0) My name is Mistyrose I found you because you left a comment for me yesterday.Thank you so much....

Anywho, I love this card! I love shabby chic!!! I hope you win. This card is really lovely and sweet. Good Luck

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! And I hope you feel wonderful! :)
Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa
TSTR DT

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card! Your flowers are just lovely! Thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room.
Hugs,
Kristin

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia said...

OLá Amy!!

Por favor passe no meu blog, saiu o resultado do sorteio do blog hop friends internacional.

Voce vai gostar!!

claudia

Celeste B. said...

WOW!!!! That is an absolutely STUNNING card!!! I Love it!!!!!!!!! TFS! :)

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Soooo cute! You should enter this in my Tie a bow challenge!

http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-craft-spot-monday-challenge-1-and.html

Kimberly

flowerdisco said...

you have a beautiful blog here. i love what i see.

i do too have the joy of fibro. :(

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your card with us!

Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Hi my dear friend! I have missed you! I hope you are doing well!
I LOVE this card--and yes my friend it is gorgeous--just like you! BEAUTIFUL!!!
Thank you for playing along in my Simply Sunday Challenge!

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew

Post a Comment