CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Winner of the Spring Forward Blog Hop

Good Evening Friends,

First of all I would like to say thank you to each and every one of you who left such nice comments on my post.  I was so happy to read them all and you guys made me feel just great!  I have a few that asked me questions and I promise, I will be getting back with you by the end of the week.  Thank you to all of the new followers for joining my blog and being a part of this wonderful journey.  I hope you find many exciting and fun things on my blog in the future.  Please don't forget to check out http://www.fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/ - the awesome blog I get to design for.  They have challenges and tips, prizes, and all kinds of cool stuff every day!

So sorry I didn't get the winner picked until now.  Random.org picked #78.  The winner of the Spring Forward Blog Hop goodies is... JANET!!! Congratulations!

Janet said... 78


Sorry I messed up on that previous post I love your card it is beautiful that butterfly stamp is great. You are very creative lots of talent.

http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/


Janet, please send me an email at amyjrockstar at gmail dot com to confirm your prize!  Thanks for your lovely comment, btw.

That wraps things up for tonight.  Sleep well my friends and I will be back with more fun creations in a day or so!

XO ~ Amy Jo

1 comments:

Post a Comment