CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Exciting News!

Hello all my lovely friends!  I just wanted to let you all know that I was chosen to be on another awesome design team!  I'm so excited to be working with the awesome ladies over at Vintage Heartfelt Designs (VHD)!  I can't wait to start some work for them.  It's a wonderful blog.  If you haven't gone over there before, please be sure and check it out!  We will be having some great challenges over there and everything is vintage-style.  One of my faves! ;)

It is a fairly new blog and we are looking for followers and people who want to take part in some great challenges.  We will be putting on some fun blog hops in the near future and will also be hosting some great challenges so come on over, sign up to be a follower and join us in our new and exciting journey!

XO ~ Amy Jo

4 comments:

Larelyn said...

That's just wonderful news, Amy. You should be so proud. I'm sure they're thrilled to have you on the team. Good luck with your new adventure.
Hugs,

BugBites said...

Congrats Amy- sounds like a great blog and fun.

Unknown said...

Thanks Amy for your wonderful shout out and also for the Beauty Award Stamp. I will be adding it to the blog later today. I am really excited to have you on the DT. Have you checked out the documents to see the challenges that are posted through to August.

Anniebee said...

Thanks so much for the award, Amy! You're so sweet to have thought of me. I'll get it posted on my blog as soon as possible. Congrats on being selected for the DT. They're lucky to have you on their team.

Hugs,
Anniebee

Post a Comment