CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Big Announcement!!!

Hello Patient Followers,

I know it's been a while since I mentioned I had a huge announcement coming up, but the time is finally here!  Some of you may already know this and some may not, but I (lucky gal that I am) have been chosen to be the new coordinator of Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog (FCCB)!!!  Robin, the owner/creator of the site has decided to step back for a bit and she needed someone to take over the daily tasks of keeping the site together and running, which is no small job, I assure you!  She has done an amazing job with it so I have some huge shoes to fill, but I have been working behind the scenes for two or three weeks now and things are going better than I could have hoped.   We have also chosen some new design team (DT) members and they were announced today as well so please stop by the site and check out all that info.  I'd appreciate it!

I cannot tell you how happy and excited I am to be able to take on this very rewarding responsibility.  I have an amazing team backing me and Robin is still around to help out and stay on the DT herself!  Wooo Hooo!

On top of all that goodness I am also now on the design team for A Jillian Vance Design (main site, but will take you to the blogs as well)  and Vintage Heartfelt Designs (a very new vintage challenge blog).  We have some awesome things happening on both sites as well and are just getting up and running over there and starting to have some challenges.  There are blog hops coming up and many new exciting things on all 3 blogs that I'm a member of.  All of the sites are very different so be sure to check them out too and join in the fun.  Also, check out my sidebar to keep updated on some of the hops and events coming up that I'm participating in.  Things are getting crazy busy in my world, but I couldn't be happier.  :0)

I know a while back (as well) that I mentioned I'm going to be adding some new regular features on my blog including Winning Wednesdays (where I will post all the amazing blog candy I have won and share some info about the sites that I won it on) and also I want to create Follower's Friday - where I will feature one follower a week or every two weeks and have a brief bio posted as well as some other unique aspects such as some of their work, some of their tips, and favorite products, etc.  If you would like to be featured (and are a follower of my blog) please, leave me a comment here and let's get you featured!  I want to do this to show you how much I appreciate each and every one of my followers and the support they have shown me since the beginning of my blog.  I hope you will all be inspired to invite other people to my blog as well by posting my new blinkie on your side bar.  I do have a little RAK associated with that as well on a post or two below this one so be sure to check it out and leave a comment!

I want to apologize for being so late with choosing winners from the last two hops I was in.  I will do so tomorrow.  To be honest with you all, between all the stress of my home life (pets) and new projects going on, I haven't had a free moment to work on things for my own blog, but that will change soon!  Since this blog is also about my illness, not just the fun stuff, I must tell you all that I have been in such a horrible flare for the last three days that I really haven't gotten out of bed other than to do absolutely necessary tasks.  I haven't even been able to shower due to the pain.  My left arm is all locked up and raising it, even a bit, just makes me want to scream! I haven't had a flare this bad in quite some time and of course, they always happen when I have a lot going on.    Not wanting to complain here, just wanted to give you an update on everything really.  Also, wanted to let you know that my upcoming projects for my personal blog will be on hold until I feel a bit better and can fully get things organized the way I like them. :0)

I have so much more that I would love to write about tonight (this morning I guess it is actually), but I am just in too much pain and my arm is not cooperating.  Typing is sending little shock waves up to my shoulder and it doesn't feel all that pleasant. :p

Thank you all for checking in today and please, leave me some comments.  You know I just love them!  Don't forget to grab my blinkie and comment on that post and be sure to comment on my 500 follower giveaway post!  There's no reason not to.  The worst that could happen is that you might not win, but you can't win if you don't play! ;0)  I will get a picture of the candy up soon, but I've been adding to it so didn't want to post prematurely.  If you get a chance, please check out the awesome blogs I am lucky enough to be a part of.

XO ~ Amy Jo (New Coordinator for FCCB!!!)

9 comments:

comopark1886 said...

Well you sure do have your work cut out for you! Congratulations!

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

How exciting about your new coordinator job, congratulations!!! xx

Glenda said...

Congrats on FCCB coordinator! I am so happy to be part of the team! Thank you for all you do! It will be fun working with you and the talented team!
Congrats on being chosen on the two Design Teams! Your work is always wonderful!
Glenda

jennyplace2 said...

Wow! Good for you, you are going to be one busy girl. Congrats on all counts.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy...Congrats on your new FCCB Coordinator position! I know you will do a FANTABULOUS job. I am very excited to be a part of such a wonderful team and am looking forward to getting to know you better. =)

I hope you start feeling well soon.

Big Crafty Hugs!
Jewels

Sabrina said...

Hi Amy Jo! I just joined to follow your blog and want to say congratulations on being the new FCCB Coordinator and DT member for the other blogs (I will have to check those out!) I also wish you pain free days ahead. Take care of yourself! I so look forward to getting to know you! Hugs, Sabrina :-)

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Amy, congratulations on your news I am really pleased for you. I hope you get some pain free days soon and I am sending you lots of crafty hugs xxxx Linda xx

Jayne said...

Hi Amy Jo,congratulations on being FCCB coordinator and for the two design teams.
Hugs,Jayne

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats on DT Coordinator! I am the Coordinator over at the Creative Cutter Room and I love it!

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Post a Comment