CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday's Tutorial at FCCB

Good Morning Fantabulous Friends!  Happy Thursday to you. This is an excerpt from my post today over at FCCB today... I hope this week has been a fun one for you.  It's been one crazy thing after another for me.  Doctor's appointment, eye doctor's appointment, fell down at doctor's appointment and threw myself into a horrible flare.  My knees are bruised, twisted one of 'em and cut and bled through my favorite leggings. :p  Now, doc insists I have carpal tunnel syndrome (hmm... wonder why that would be? Did I mention I was online til around 2 last night? :p) and I have to go back for testing and X-Rays on my shoulder!  Eesh!  I would so much have rather stayed home in bed yesterday and worked on all my crafting, but NO... had to venture out in the world and see what happens? LOL  That's why my craft room is my haven!

Now I know this all had absolutely nothing to do with today's tutorial, but I figured I'd share a little about my week with you anyways.  I hope you all don't mind.  In the future, if you want to skip my ramblings and go straight to the tutorial, feel free to do so. :0)  TO SEE THE REST OF THIS POST, GO HERE.  Yeah, I'm such a tease! >;-} But seriously, fun stuff happening today!

One day closer to the weekend and all the fun hops lined up...

XO ~ Amy Jo

0 comments:

Post a Comment