CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Interactive Card Hop



Hi Everyone,


Thanks for stopping by to see my creation for the Interactive Blog Hop. My post for this particular hop is going to be for Day 2, which is tomorrow!  Now, just because I'm not a part of day 1 does not mean you shouldn't pop over to Monica at Scraps 2 Treasure to see what today's lineup has in store for you.  Wondering what "Interactive" means?  Well, it means just that!  We are featuring cards that are of the interactive nature.  I have never heard of several of these specific card types, but when I got my assignment, wow!  It's really awesome and I'm looking forward to sharing it all with you.  I found a fantastic tutorial online that I might just have to share with you as well so you can all make your own.  Wish I could tell ya what I am making, but that's a secret until tomorrow.  Thanks for visiting me today and be sure to come back tomorrow to see my project. :0)

XO ~ Amy Jo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see!!!!
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

Judy said...

I'll be back to see what is to come!!
Judy

Post a Comment