CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Feature - A Jillian Vance Design

*Please scroll down for Days 1 - 3 of the 13 Days of Halloween Hop while you're here!*
*Please click HERE for the Halloween Blog Hop - 1 Day Only*
Greetings Good Friends,

Today is one of my final posts for A Jillian Vance Design.  Sadly my term is almost at its end. :(  So, for today, I decided to create two projects.  We are featuring the Notebook stamp set and the Autumn Leaves stamp set, available to purchase here.  

The first project I made is a little 6x6 mini notebook.  It's not quite complete... I'm going to add some ribbons to the rings and some bling on the back, but other than that, it's pretty much complete.

 The cover is made with paper from Recollections (purple cheetah print), purple card stock, white card stock, and the pink print is from the Marcella by K - Summer Travel Paper Pad.  The "To Do" are vellum stickers by EK Success and applied to white card stock that has been cut with Victorian-shaped scissors and then inked with purple chalk ink, using a foam ink tool.  Bling is from Creative Charms.  I cut the butterfly from Gypsy Wanderings, cut at approx. 3" out of DCWV Glitter Card Stock Stack in light purple.
 I used paper that I received from an RAK friend that had polka dots and blank 1/2 pages so I inked up the notepad stamp and stamped it on the plain side to add some cute lines.  I love the way it turned out.  I used a cut-out label on the inside cover for a name to be added.
 Closeup of the notepad stamp on 6x6 paper.
 Inside of back cover - a place to jot a quote or an address or whatever.  This will be going out to an RAK recipient. :0)

Next up is the Thanksgiving card I created.  I love the way it turned out and really want to hang it up, instead of sending it out, but oh well.  Please ignore all the junk in the background.  I never have time to edit my photos. ;p  I used the Autumn Leaves stamps from A Jillian Vance Design to create all the images on this card.  The leaves, pumpkins, and sentiment are all part of that set.  I just love them!

I used paper from the awesome DCWV Ultimate Premium Stack - Multiple seasons from last year's stock. The teal background is glittery.  I added lime Stickles to the pumpkin, cut from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge (I hid the face) and also to the leaves on the stamped pumpkins.  I also inked all edges with black Colorbox Blackbird ink.  I used Staz-On and Stampin' Up black inks as well.
 The pumpkin is pop-dotted.
 Closeup of the pumpkin stamp.  I used it three times because it was too cute to just use it once.
The leaves are so great for all occasions.  Wonderful stamp to add to your collection!

I hope you enjoyed my post for today.  Please stop over to the Design Team Blog to see the other awesome projects made by my teammates.  They are super talented!  Thanks and be sure to check out the 13 Days of Halloween Hop on my blog as well!

XO ~ Amy Jo

2 comments:

Post a Comment