CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I've Created a New Blog (yes, again)!

Hello my beautiful friends,

I am so excited!  I decided to start another blog last night.  It has nothing to do with scrapbooking, but I think all of us can relate to it.  I actually have a few blogs, but this one is one that will appeal to many, I hope.  It is called Best Things I've Found in 'Zines.  I would really appreciate it if you would all take a peek and let me know what you think!  I'd love to hear your thoughts on my idea (please leave comments on that post, not this one).  I have so much information that is so nice to be able to look back at without having scraps of paper all over my house with website addresses, things I want to buy torn out of magazines, health articles, etc., etc.  Do you have the same problem?  I thought it would be a fantastic idea to post what I learn, what I think is fabulous, and things that are important to know.  Hope you enjoy and become a follower.  I plan on posting several times a week, eventually (hopefully) every day.  Big goals, I know. ;0)

Thanks so much for taking the time to check it out.  You guys are awesome!

XO ~ Amy Jo

0 comments:

Post a Comment