CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dilly Beans Friday Challenge - Pastel Palette (A Little Late)

Hi Sweet Friends,

It's time for another Friday challenge from the awesome Dilly Beans Challenge Blog!  I'm sorry I'm so  late in my posting.  I am going to put the projects I've made here as I finish them up.  I have one to share with you right now and will have either one or two more later today!  Since I am late in my posting, Megan might not have these up yet on the challenge blog, but I would encourage you to go there anyways and see the amazing projects the DT has created.  They are seriously pretty!  (I've already peeked.) ;0)  I would also highly suggest visiting the STORE as Megan has lots of darling new images for sale and  a great SALE going on until May 1st!!!  OMG, I can't wait to get all the new ones!  Wish me luck on becoming a DT member!  I'm still pushing for it. ;)

The first project I have is one that I had given you a sneak peek of during the Easter challenge for Dilly Beans.  I have it all finished up finally and it fits our Pastel Palette challenge perfectly! :)


For this project I used the Amalia Easter Bunny from Dilly Beans, an egg cut from Doodlecharms (Cricut Cartridge), butterfly brads, an adhesive pearl gem, and purple polka dot ribbon from Creative Charms, paper from Stampin' Up and my stash, twine from My Craft Spot.  I colored my image with colored pencils and finished off the project by inking the edges with dark brown Cat's Eye ink.  

Thank you all for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoy my project.  It was super fun to create, now I'm off to the next one! ;)

XO ~ Amy Jo

P.S.  Since you're here, leave a comment! ;)

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Hello my dear friend, I love this sweet card. The little bunny is just gorgeous.

I hope you are well and will be back later to see what else you have for us. :)

Sending you lots of hugs
Linda xxx

Rhonda Emery said...

way too adorable

Sherrie K. said...

Soooo cute Amy jo! Hope you doing better:) Hugs my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

Amy, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I went to the cottage and ordered the stamps! Only 1 left of 2 of them! I can't thank you enough for taking the time to let me know! Have a wonderful day!

Post a Comment