CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

The Dance Blog Hop - May 5th, 2012


Good morning friends and thanks so much for joining us today for Gill's blog hop, "The Dance".  If you arrived here from the lovely Jamie then you are in the right spot!  If you just happened upon my blog today and want to start at the beginning (a very good place to start), then you'll want to click HERE to check out her blog.

For today's project I decided to go a little off-kilter.  I had this really cutsie Cricut ballerina card designed, but then I got tired and didn't want to fuss with all those layers so instead I chose this super cute stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  OMG, I just LOVE their stamps and bought a bunch last time I went shopping.  So happy to get to finally use this one! ;)  Hope you enjoy!  As always I do a photo with flash and then one without so you can see the depth of the colors.  I made this card with scraps around my craft room that I just grabbed!  I wanted to see what it would be like to make a card quickly without too much thought (which is where I usually get hung up) and I must say, I'm pretty content with how it turned out!

 Click the pics for a better view


If anyone wants any details on products I used let me know and I'll post 'em, otherwise, I'm pooped!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'm your final stop on this hop ***(oops, looks like we may have a last minute addition - please go to Lisa's Blog to see her project for this hop)*** and would be so honored if you would leave a comment and become a follower if you're not already!

XO ~ Amy Jo

12 comments:

Janet's Planet said...

I could so use this stamp sometimes... TFS
Feel better!!!
Janet Royer
Janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com

Linda Simpson said...

Hello my dear friend, how lovely to be in a blog hop with you!!! I hope you are keeping well. I am just loving your creation she does look like she isn't happy about having to dance LOL. Beautiful papers too.

Hugs
Linda xxxx

Gill McCall said...

This is so cute. I have a few of those stamps too. Thanks for being part of the hop

rlovew said...

Such an adorable stamp and card!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute stamp Amy Jo and the card design is adorable!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jacki Daniels said...

great card love the idea and image bless her
Jacki xx

lorby said...

Nice job with the stamps, scraps,and not too much thought. : ) I think you still need to make the ballet card and show it off. : ) Thanks for being part of the hop with me. Jearise

LisaG said...

Lovely card Amy Jo. The wee girl looks like a morris dancer!

Really bright and cheery! Must try and give your technique of just using scraps a go....I have plenty of them!

Well done! Thanks for adding me to the end of the line up too! Totally forgot about this hop!

Take care

Lisa xx

missstamper said...

Too fun! Thanks for taking the time to post your awesome cards and such!

mamawcindy said...

Your Card is so Cute! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

Unknown said...

Cute Amy Jo...love your blog. I have seen or read somewhere about you before I created my blog and for the life of me I just can't remember...Thanks for your wonderful words, yes I miss my mum. I have not had time to mourn her as I now care for my 99 1/2 yr old dad with the help on weekend from my hubby. Time is special when I can create...following you for sure...♥

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Just getting a moment to look through some of your older posts. I love the expression on her face and how you created this card. It all works well together.

Lisa D.

Post a Comment